the “text me when you get home so i know you’re safe” kind of people are the kind of people i wanna be around
Hai guys, my hair curled itself 😁😊💁
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe).
the brilliant thing about being a woman is that I’m punished for both trusting and distrusting men!
I should magically know which man is going to harm me by having a brief conversation with him. if I trust Bad Men, then, well. I should’ve known.
if I don’t trust Nice Men though, I’m an utter bitch who deserves violence. don’t I know most men are good people?
I’m sayin doe….
"There’s a part in all of us that’s scared and not sure. And when you get the ability to see that in yourself, you start to see that everyone is fighting everyday."
Can we talk about how Mindy Kaling verbally bitch slapped this interviewer in the face?
Mindy Kaling is my idol
Never settle, Ladies. Know your worth.Reason 1,000,001 Larissa is the greatest.
You know what’s weird? BODIES.
You know what absolutely is not made of straight, smooth lines? BODIES.
You know what we all have in common? BODIES.
You know what we need to drastically reframe our view of? BODIES.
i actually like asshole couples best like the couples that pick on each other so much and call each other names but it’s okay because you know they’re actually totally in love and none of it is meant in a mean way and every insult is punctuated by a sweet comment to remind the other how much they actually adore them and i’m sorry but there isn’t anything cuter ok
Vegan French toast with lots of cinnamon, peanut butter, raspberries, blueberries, cacao nibs and maple syrup :)